- Losing the Ties that BindThree Weddings and a Funeral
In our own traditions, there are three major approaches: The ancient pagan and Jewish view, the Christian view, and the post-Christian modern view.
- The “Sin” of Humility
- Athens and Jerusalem II: A Religion for Sissies?
- Athens and Jerusalem III: Why Rome Fell
- Athens and Jerusalem IV: Medieval Christian Wimps
- Athens and Jerusalem V: The Germanization of Christianity
- Democracy’s Dictionary
- Strange Words for Strange Days
- Just Asking
- Just Asking Some More
- Shakespeare and Game
- On Dueling, Divorce, and Red Indians
- Avoiding the Fate of the Average Married Chump
- Women Aren’t What They Used to Be
- Game is the Red Pill
- Red Pill Reality Dispelling Blue Pill Delusions
- Red Pill Reality Dispelling Blue Pill Delusions: Relationships and Communication
- The Garbage Generation
- The Coming Peril
- On PC Motivation
- PC: The Theology
- Is Death a Bad Thing?
TODO: Add the F. Roger Devlin books, articles, scribbling, all of it.
Update: See here for favoured Devlin links.
Update: Losing the Ties that Bind