In any case, I don’t think we’re anywhere near peak Woke just yet. So how will we know? Here’s a partial list of what to watch out for:
1. Zoo animals are given sex-change operations.
2. Sexually molesting prepubescent children is legal.
3. Legalizing marriage between animals and children is the current cause célèbre.
4. People applying for jobs must have their DNA checked to make sure they don’t have too much white blood.
5. Churches are stormed by violent mobs and have their tax-exempt status removed if they don’t agree to bless the marriages of homosexuals to each other, or humans to animals.
6. Membership in the Catholic Church, or a more conservative evangelical sect, is grounds for dismissal from your job, and may result in a visit from concerned FBI agents or local police.
7. The entire U.S. Women’s Olympic team is composed of creatures with a Y chromosome.
8. Statutes require “jazz hands” instead of clapping in public venues.
9. Furries are a protected class.
10. Child molesters are a protected class.
11. Ex-convicts are a protected class.
12. People who have sex with animals are a protected class.
13. Thirteen-year-olds can vote.
14. Illegal immigrants can vote.
15. Animals can vote — and sue — through their appointed representatives.
16. And last, but not least:
Normal, heterosexual people are regarded as perverts. Ω