Over at Dalrock’s, Deti listed this list of Feral Females:
1. The Carousel Rider. (The “carousel”, aka the “alpha c*ck carousel or the “c*ck carousel” describes a phenomenon in which women actively seek out and have sex with the alpha males in a community. This is a creation of the current sexual marketplace and resulted from completely unrestrained female sexual conduct. It inevitably leads to a situation in which anywhere from 30% to 80% of the women are sleeping with at most the top 20% of the men. These women are sharing the top men for sex. Each “gets a chance to ride all the horses on the carousel”, hence the name and imagery.)
The carousel rider has a high sex partner count from years of carousel riding but now wants to “settle down” with a “nice guy who will treat me right” because she’s “not like that anymore”. She’s around age 30, never married, and essentially wants off the carousel or got kicked off because she’s too old or no longer attractive enough.
2. The attention whore: She’s the stereotypical party girl. She’s loud, aggressive and drinks a lot. She dances on tables at the bar. Her Facebook page has hundreds of pictures and she is in nearly every one of them, usually holding a drink or making the “duckface” pose.
3. The status whore: She is obsessed with her status and that of others. She name drops famous or notorious people she has met, she knows, her friends know, or whom she has worked with. Owns expensive clothes, shoes or accessories and will tell anyone who will listen where she bought them and how much she (or her dad or a previous BF) paid for them. The quintessential status whore accessories: Manolo Blahnik shoes. The designer handbag, esp. Louis Vuitton or Gucci.
4. The entitlement princess: Very common female subtype. Accustomed to special treatment wherever she is. Makes increasingly heavy demands on her boyfriend’s time and money. Demands expensive and elaborate nights out including drinks, dinners, entertainment; then escalating to all-expense-paid vacations. Withholds sex when deprived of what she believes is her just due.
5. Batshit crazy: She has a diagnosable mental disorder, usually depression, bipolar disorder, borderline personality or sociopathy. She might also have one or more addictions. She hooks the man through rapid sexual escalation and universal sexual availability. Wildly unpredictable, sexually aggressive and susceptible to extreme mood swings — from loving and gift-giving to physical violence. This type must be avoided at all cost.
6. Special snowflake: There’s no one like her. She’s different and not like those other girls. Other girls are sluts and bitches; but she is kind and pure as the driven snow. Sure, she slept around, but she’s better because she didn’t do that as much, or with scummy guys, or have one night stands. Besides, she was just being true to herself.
7. Needy clingy: Starts out with rapid sexual escalation and all seems well. A few weeks or months in, her personality shifts from cheerful and kind to dark and insecure. She wants her BF’s constant attention. Anything less brings anger, constant phone calls, and accusations of cheating. She has few friends.
8. Career first girls: She’s a member of the feminist sisterhood. She’s working hard to break that glass ceiling — not just for herself, but for the sisterhood and all of humanity. A husband, children, and a family life will always come second to the job.
9. Single/divorced moms (sorry Dawn, have to include this): She hates her ex husband and is constantly fighting with him over visitation, alimony and child support. Her children are poorly behaved and insolent. She has a lot of financial problems. She is usually desperate for a man to rescue her. She might even entrap her BF by getting pregnant by him (or another man).
The girls I come across are about my age so they are pretty young therefore some of these types do not apply to men my age(Career Firsters and Single/Divorced Moms). I have met the Attention Whore, Needy-Clingy, the Entitlement Princess, Batshit Crazy(heh), and loads upon loads of Special Snowflakes. Of these 9, I would say that the hardest to figure out would be the Special Snowflake or Fly-by-Nighter(as described by MOSES Nicholas). Special Snowflakes/Fly-By-Nighters tend to be especially hard to discern them because while they, like the rest, are very dysfunctional, they also tend to be very feminine and girly. That makes them hard to figure out and in many cases, not until it’s too late:
This type has certain notions of romance and beauty that go beyond those of the Material Girl, but rather than seek out the larger significance she stays stuck on the superficial romantic trappings. If she enters into a marriage, her motivation is probably not simply to “look good” to others, but once the internal luster has worn off she will start looking elsewhere for romantic satisfaction. She will pursue this romantic satisfaction even at the expense of her children, if she has any. She will not be above abandoning her husband and even kids for good for another “hot new model.“
The question is, how do you figure her out before it’s too late? Reading MOSES Nicholas’s description of the kind of man that the Special Snowflake/Fly-By-Nighter usually ends up with is rather unsettling:
The Fly-By-Nighter may actually end up with a decent, respect-worthy man. This is because she seeks qualities that good people tend to admire and try to cultivate, even though she does not understand the deeper goodness of character and intellect that animates those qualities. The decent man may easily fall victim if he has grown up in a wholesome, tight-knit community of family and friends where he was not the one who had to watch out for the kind of company he and his siblings were keeping; as such, he may neglect to fully observe and apprehend the superficiality of his charmed and sentimental woman until it is too late.